Open Doors is an international, interdenominational organization that supports Christians who are persecuted for their faith. Within the regional department Middle East & North Africa the following job has become vacant: IT Support Assistant
In this position you are responsible for ensuring that systems and networks remain operational and users can work optimally on their devices. You support the implementation and maintenance of the IT infrastructure and all information systems. The IT Support Assistant is part of a small IT team, reporting to the IT Manager.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Office365 administrator.: maintain accounts, email boxes, IT devices;
• ServiceDesk: follow up IT requests/questions, asset database and development of the ServiceDesk;
• Monitor and clean-up of endpoint security;
• Order and install IT devices (mainly laptops) and keep track of replacements
• Provide technical/operational support,
• Committed Christian with a heart for the Persecuted Church;
• Education: minimum MBO/MBO+ (EQF level 4) and understanding of the used methods and systems (or equivalent);
• Minimum 3 years of relevant professional work experience;
• Experience with and knowledge of a Microsoft Infrastructure (Exchange, Office365 administration, SharePoint, Azure AD) and the cloud. Microsoft certificates are a plus;
• Analytical skills, able to propose solutions and solve problems in a creative way.
• Proactive, result oriented and organized;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
• Knowledge of the culture and customs in the Middle East and North Africa is a plus.
This is a salaried position. Working at Open Doors means that you are actively involved in the worldwide Persecuted Church. We offer you a position in an international environment and a professional team, and the opportunity to show your added value. The location of our office is in
Harderwijk, the Netherlands.
Please send your CV and motivation as soon as possible but before 16 February 2020, to the HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may ask for references from your previous employer(s) and your local church. An assessment can be part of the application process.
Working for Open Doors is not without risks in some areas. Because of the potential need for establishing future risk-averting measures in the event of a successful application, we advise you not to widely share your wish to work for Open Doors during the application period.